Hello there! It’s Day-49 of shelter-in-place over here in San Francisco, and I hope you and your loved ones are safe, wherever you may be in the world.
I wanted to share with you my favorite finds on the web lately. Among recipes and fun links, you’ll also find some readings that somehow helped me cope better with our current situation, the “Great Pause“ as we now call it. These favorite reads made me think a little deeper, and gave me some hope for what’s ahead. I hope they resonate with you as well. Happy reading, friends!
- Giorgio Armani’s letter to the fashion world is music to my ears! Giorgio, I salute you! ♡
- The stay-at-home dancers from the famous Opéra de Paris offer us an uplifting video group session, masterfully edited and choreographed by French director Cédric Klapish. So much love for this!
- This read marked me deeply, and I encourage you to read it as well. Food for thoughts.
- Looking for some meal inspiration for the family? Here are some of the most popular recipes of the decade!
- Need a break from the gloomy news? These pictures will make you feel good about the world and humanity.
- This bedtime story version of “How it started” may sound innocent and naive at first, but if you listen carefully, you’ll hear Tom Foolery’s deeper message…
Sending air kisses your way! Stay safe! Xx, Si-