Oh hey, you!
Happy month of December! Have you started decorating for the holidays? I’ve started slowly at home with a garland and a few branches. I am taking it slow this year…
I wanted to share with you some interesting and inspiring weekend reads, recently saved from my web scouting adventures! Here we go:
- This “How to be a parent then vs. now” cheat sheet made me laugh out loud. So very true, don’t you think?
- This may be a branded showcase set up, but the Christmas mood of these shots is perfection to me…
- If you are craving sunny locations and winter escapes, then this Santorini home will do the trick!
- Pantone just announced this week the color of the year 2020! Classic blue it is! yay or nay?
- You have to read this gem… When she was asked to reveal her beauty secrets, actress Audrey Hepburn quoted this poem, which was read at her funeral. And then read it again, and again and again. ♡
- Looking for gift wrapping inspiration? Check my Pinterest dedicated moodboard!
- This brilliantly renovated master bathroom is what my dreams are made of! And I love the art of the wall – trending a lot these days in bathrooms, have you noticed?
PS: Want to access my private “Le Weekend” playlist? Click here or on the image below:
That’s it guys, wishing you a beautiful weekend!
Photography Siham Mazouz for French By Design ©