Do you remember, back in the days, when I was sharing my weekly weekend links? I miss them, and I heard some of you do too, so I’ll try to find a new series format for these. Meanwhile, here are my favorite reads or bookmarked pages on the web this month — it might not be something new, but something new to me or worth bookmarking.
- Author Lisa Avellan shares the 32 things she’s learned through a year of minimalism. Great read for the soul!
- Thehome of Johanna Rautio, owner of clothing brand Vintage by Fé is so beautiful, don’t you think?
- Did you see Paolo and Anna’s Parisian apartment, decorated by talented French interior stylist Marion Alberge? I’m swooning over the moody green and rustic wood details!
- I bookmarked this awesome list of LA consignment stores for our trip to LA with mom and Maya to visit Inès this weekend. Woot woot!
- Blogger extraordinaire Niki, from My Scandinavian Home, recently shared her insider’s list of interior styling tips to learn from a Swedish home.
- If you want to plate like a food chef and impress your guests, this tutorial video is for you!
Photography Siham Mazouz for French By Design ©