Some June links from the web for your weekend reading. Have a good one, and see you next week! Xo, Si-
- Meet Zola, the latest Internet sensation. I think weekends should always be celebrating with a Zola dance!
- Daydreaming about this summer house, on the Swedish island of Gotland. That family dining/ kitchen area is everything!
- An app I recently added to my iPhone that checks your beauty and personal products and lets you know if they’re healthy or not. You simply scan the bar code on your product packaging, and the app rates the item from 1 -super healthy – to 10 – not healthy at all. Really worth trying, and the app is free!
- Have you heard of Arket, the new brand from H&M?
- Cucumber honeydew margarita popsicles, anyone? Heck yes!
- A nice twist to the traditional s’mores. Definitely gonna try this recipe!