I recently discovered Fab Goose, a Scandinavian company that designs 3D paper holiday decorations and home decor pieces. Have you heard about them? They kindly sent* me a few samples of their holiday pieces, and I’m in love.
Fab Goose collaborated with Danish illustrator Theresa Jessing, from Sort Lakrids, to offer 4 different DIY sets ready to assemble at home. Each kit includes :
- Paper arks with ready-to-use elements made of 175 g sturdy paper with natural antique finish. FSC and ECF certified (no heavy metals or chlorine bleaching)
- 100% natural silk string with a special safe needle attached – 2 m
- Plastic beads – (400+ pcs.)
- Simple assembling instruction with illustrations
You’ll receive your decor piece ready to assemble [we did it with Maya and it was super easy to follow the instructions and get the pieces ready and assembled, like 5 minutes top].
and then, all assembled, you get this adorable nordic fir tree on foot.
I also adore the nordic fir hanging tree version:
Or the mistletoe one… Cute and clever design, isn’t it?
Fab Goose is committed to its environment, and produce all its products locally in the most sustainable way possible. Their products all comply with strict ecological standards.
Discover the full Fab Goose holiday decor collection here. Pssst, they ship worldwide too! :-)
Photography FrenchByDesign ©
* The holiday paper decor pieces shown on this post are c/o Fab Goose