Oh hey, it’s the weekend, and to celebrate this long week of hard labor, I’m sharing with you one of my favorite Martini recipes for Spring: a lavender martini. This one is super easy to make and is guaranteed to be the hot topic of your next cocktail get together!
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of dried culinary lavender blossoms
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 6 tablespoons of gin
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Mix hot water and dried culinary lavender blossoms in bowl. Let steep 5 minutes.
- Whisk in 1/4 cup honey. Strain.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the lavender-honey syrup, gin, and lemon juice
- Strain into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and serve in Martini glasses. Add a fresh cut lavender stem for decor.
Recap cheat-sheet [I made it easy for you to pin this one or bookmark it]
Have a lovely weekend my dear. Santé! Xo, Si-
* Martini glasses available here.
Photography French By Design ©