Ready for a fun, easy summer recipe? I tried a Mojito popsicle recipe found on Pinterest,
What you need :
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of lime juice
- 2/3 cup of soda water
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons of white rum
- a few slices of lime to decorate your popsicle – optional
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to boil, mix well, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture in a blender, then add the rum, the mint leaves, soda water, lime juice.
- Pour the mixture in a popsicle mold – I got this popsicle mold and I’m very happy with it. Add the optional sliced pieces of lime to decorate. Don’t forget to insert the popsicle sticks!
- Let in the freezer for 8 to 10 hours, and enjoy responsibly!
All pictures French By Design ©