Oh hey, how was your week? Mine was packed with photoshoots and copies to write for different projects. I also worked on a fun photoshoot and transformed my bedroom into a boho chic sorbet-color scene embracing Spring.
Before I leave you for the week, here are my favorite reads lately on the web:
● This looks like the perfect retreat spot in Majorca.
● I am drooling over the colors and textures of this Australian restaurant.
● In the same hue, look at this gorgeous wall color and how it makes any object stand out! This color is magic.
● This French family home is perfection in my book, so much authenticity and character in this space!
● This 185-square-meter boat house remodeling is impressive. Love the pop of royal blue in the hallway and the recycled kitchen. oh and that light!
● I adore every single detail of this hallway: the pink graphic tiles, the rescued storage trunk, and the 1946 Richard Miller Marylin Monroe pool photography print – which can be acquired for a whopping $1600 here.
● These have to be the most adorable Easter egg decorations I have seen in a while. You can view more original easter egg decoration ideas on this post if you missed it and need last minute inspiration.
Cheers, and a happy Easter weekend. Xo, Si-
Pictured above: Striped pillows [handmade with linen fabric]- Velvet pillow in blush color – Vintage Kantha patchwork quilt throw – Eames wire base low table – Brass sconce – Flokati rug, similar here – Vintage style portrait by my daughter.