Pfffew, this week went fast! I hope you enjoyed the full Christmas inspiration this week on the blog. It certainly put me into a holiday mode, and I plan on adding some holiday decor elements at home this weekend. Wishing you a lovely weekend, and leaving you with my favorite finds and reads this week. Xo, Si-
• This dutch baby pancake recipe looks so good and so easy to make, it’s on my must-try list this weekend.
• Another winter recipe I’m dying to try.
• In love with this bedroom setting!
• If you haven’t yet seen Mindhunter, a newly released series on Netflix, you should. I couldn’t stop and binged watched the entire season during the Thanksgiving break. Well done, Netflix!
• Aren’t these DIY Gucci-inspired velvet appliqué pillows gorgeous?
• Jenna Lyon’s newly redesigned Soho apartment is swoon worthy – still drooling over her shoe closet!