What a crazy week! I’m sorry for not being here much this week – or the funky posting schedule, I’ve been super busy working on my book manuscript, which is due very soon. I’m exhausted, and planning on attending Outside
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are a few links I saved this week. Hope you enjoy them! Have a lovely weekend, Xo, Si-
- 6 fruits you’ve been eating wrong all along.
- This trash can takes care of composting for you, minus the hassle. Brilliant! More info on the Zera site.
- Get ready San Francisco! The Museum of Ice Cream is coming to us!
- A homemade toothpaste recipe for your four-legged friend. I’ll let you know how Daisy feels about this…
- These negative Yelp reviews from San Francisco travelers are just hilarious! My favorite : “It’s a bridge, it’s just a bridge.”
- This kid’s space and playroom is everything!
- Swooning over the tile situation in this Belgian home. Gah!
- This recipe for a Bangkok coconut curry noodle bowl looks beyond delicious.