Happy Friday! It’s really starting to feel like Spring here in San Francisco, and the energy of the new season is in the air. I’m getting ready to travel for the
This weekend, we’re installing a closet space, so we should be out of boxes very soon. I also ordered a glorious wallpaper for my dining/kitchen area, and I can hardly wait to show you! I’ll share pics of our new home soon, I promise.
Before I log off for the weekend, here are some of my favorite web links this week:
- 16 mistakes every first-time flyer makes.
- This Cape Town home with its industrial lofty vibes is simply gorgeous!
- Cauliflower grilled cheese? Heck oui!
- Love the fresh hues and bohemian mood of this Parisian suburbs spacious loft!
- Make your own non-toxic sunscreen, right at home!
- Really wanna try this extra crispy garlic lime sweet potato fries recipe!
Have a lovely weekend, friends! Any fun plans on your end? Xo, Si-