What a week! I’m so ready to hide in bed for a full 48 hours. I’m sick again, thanks to Maya who brought back another nasty winter bug from school. Yikes.
So before I log off, here are my favorite links this week – and the mood is jovial, because frankly, we all need a bit of distraction in these rough times, don’t you think?
- Need some cheering up? Try the kissing booth!
- This awesome instagrammer proves that dogs do look like their humans.
- Wait what? Not sure how I feel about this “Civilized street peeing” initiative!
- Easily one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time. Highly, highly recommend!
- This House Beautiful feature made my week. Digital bubbles for everyone!
- Kinda glad Miss Daisy hasn’t learned that trick ;-)
- Looking forward to this upcoming February Netflix release.
- Love the easy-going and fresh vibe of this 1930’s era home.
- This sriracha mayo recipe is on my must-try list.
Okay, guys, time to unplug and wish you a lovely weekend. Back to my hot tea, honey and loads of vitamin C. Any fun activities on your side? Xo, Si-