Hooray to the weekend! This weekend, we’re celebrating Maya’s birthday – happy birthday, sweet, sweet Maya! So we’re going out for a family celebration dinner tonight, then she’s celebrating her special day with friends on Saturday. I have to work on a photoshoot on Sunday, but I don’t really mind because this is the last stretch before I take my yearly time off for the holidays. What are you up to?
Before I sign off, here are my favorite web links this week.
- I laughed out loud at this cute video!
- This amazing 1850 former shoe warehouse apartment conversion stopped me on my tracks. I love everything there, but mostly, the natural and suiting palette and textures. Le big crush.
- Meet Pig-Casso!
- Pantone just announced their 2017 color of the year. Eh, not a fan yet, but I’m sure it’ll grow on me somehow after seeing 2000 interiors or accessories using this shade. What do you think? Yay, or nay?
- Loved this industrial vintage home all decked up for Christmas.
- My sister sent me this quote, and I had a good laugh about it. Sounds legit, especially in December and all the holiday food I’m gonna splurge on.
- This fascinating article on the secret tricks to become an Instagram star : Confessions of an Instagram influencer. [skip the video, but do read the article, it is really fascinating!] Ah, the authenticity of social media these days!
Have a great weekend! Xo, Si-
Top image by Hannas Änglar