After my gift guide for the men in your life, I thought it would be nice to spice things up and prepare a canine gift guide! I mean, for many of us, pets are part of the family. In our case, Miss Daisy will get a few treats and a toy under the tree – she loves paper wraps and gets so exciting when it’s time to open the Christmas presents! So here is my gift guide for the dog in your life, Daisy approved.
- Dog Perignon pet toy [I couldn’t stop laughing at the name. In the same series, I also found the ‘Chewy Vuiton‘ one! :-)]
- Fat Boy dog bed
- Jerky treat sampler for the K9 gourmet
- Treat chaser
- 26 feet retractable leash – Daisy loves hers and would go further if she could!
- Fetch ball K9 canon
- Hands-free dog leash for the runner companion
- Mutt Mallows Strawberry and Chompagne treats
- Burt’s Bees paw and nose lotion – I use it to massage Daisy’s paws after a long walk, and apply some on her nose when it’s too dry; she loves the spa experience and attention.
For gift ideas for ‘her’ – or yourself – visit the SHOP section of the blog where I gathered my wish listed items.
Do you have present for your pet companion under the tree as well?