Happy weekend, guys! Any fun plans on your end? We’re planning on heading to the beach this weekend and enjoying the rare heat San Francisco is gifting us with this coming weekend, a major house cleaning because Miss Daisy is shedding like crazy and her coat is transitioning into the Fall season, then some simple cooking and voilà, a pretty relaxing weekend away from the computer is what I have in mind.
Before I sign off for the weekend, here are some favorite links found around the web this week.
- This rustic home on the island of Gotland, Sweden is calling my name.
- Our kids are worried about what we share online. Do you ask them how they feel before sharing on social media?
- Love the simplicity of Marloes and Robert’s home in the city of Enschede, Netherlands. These neon painted chairs are so pretty – great idea to steal, don’t you think?
- Love this woven veneer lamp DIY project!
- I found this very interesting article about teenage development : do you know what your teenager needs the most from you as a parent?
- This tune is on repeat at home lately.
Wishing you a lovely weekend, blog friends! Xo, Si-
Photography French By Design ©