Yay, it’s the weekend! This week has been a very busy one so I plan to unplug completely. Any fun plans on your end?
If you are on the hunt for beautiful rugs [or ceramics, and home decor accent pieces], I highly recommend checking out Clover.
So this weekend, I’ll catch up with some good reads while sipping some vino, munching on figs – yay, fig season is back! – and listening to soft tunes. That’s the plan!
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite web links this week:
- These balsamic caramelized onions look so good! Definitely want to try this recipe.
- I wouldn’t mind escaping to this for the weekend. Ok, make it a full week.
- This cucumber watermelon salad looks delish!
- Drooling over this creative space. Literally.
- I couldn’t stop laughing at Rémi Gaillard‘s latest silly video. This French guy is nuts, but so funny!
- Forget the vino sipping actually this weekend. How about some berry and apples Champagne popsicles?
Photography French By Design – rug c/o Clover