We tried this simple recipe this weekend, and loved it so much, I wanted to share it with you here : brie and pomegranate crostinis. It’s super simple and surprisingly delicious – I had never tried the brie + pomegranate combo. It also takes less than 5 minutes to make, which is always a bonus for me – I’m not a fan of recipes that keep me in the kitchen for a whole afternoon.
What you need:
- French brie cheese
- French baguette cut in slices
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- a few leaves of cilantro [or parsley, both are optional]
- Toast your baguette slices
- Spread the crostini with some brie
- Top with some pomegranate seeds
- Sprinkle with a dash of balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- Finish with a leaf of cilantro.
These brie and pomegranate crostinis are so yummy, you can have them as appetizers or serve them with a salad for a quick dinner. Enjoy!
Pictures French By Design ©