The sweet folks at La
The result had so much success, with the group of teens I had at the house that day, that I figured it was really worth sharing here. What I really like with his recipe is that it’s made with fresh ingredients, plus a secret one I would never have thought adding in a lemonade…
What you’ll need :
- 1 cup of pure lemon juice
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/4 cup of cane sugar
- 3 cups of cold water
- 4 tablespoons of strawberry jam [I used only 2 to reduce sugar intake, and it was enough for us]
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- Combine the sugar and hot water in a pitcher and mix well until sugar is all dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and the cold water.
- Add the strawberry jam and whisk vigorously.
- Add the sliced strawberries in the pitcher and place in the fridge for one hour or more before serving. Serve with ice and a slice of lemon.
Enjoy and cheers to you!
Recipe and ingredients provided by La Boulange.