I love the spirit of Halloween here in the US. Kids ringing your door bell, dressed from princesses or pop singers to not-so-scary monsters or cute zombies, asking for candy treats. People are more laid back, friendly, you get to speak with random strangers because everyone is in the mood for candies – Although my good friend Linda taught me the recipe of vodka marinated gummy bears, and got me a lot more excited about the whole Halloween celebration!
So I compiled some links about Halloween celebration that I’ve bookmarked this past few weeks and thought I’d share this inspiration with you:
- These cool and original ways to decorate a pumpkin
- A few really cool do-it-yourself kids’ costume ideas.
- A no-sew bird costume tutorial for the designated trick-or-treating trip chaperone.
- This awesome DIY bat headband when you want to go light on the costume…
- A yummy “Pumpkin Creme Brûlée” recipe.
- These adorable woodland creature felt masks.
Wishing you a happy and safe Halloween celebration! Are you dressing up this year? Any fun plans?